Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We had a deal!!!





For  a few weeks now I have been protesting winter.  Not wearing mitts, I retired my parka, stuff like that.  It was all with great hopes that, that bitch would honour our deal.  I spoke quite nicely to Mother Nature asking her for an early spring.  Even the ground hogs were on my side Punxutawney Phil, Dunkirk Dave, and Shubenacadie Sam were little gofers and predicted an early spring. 



So why may you ask am I P.O'd at Mother Nature, well it's fricken snowing AGAIN!  And it's not just snowing like a little its a blizzard.  My loser cruiser (mini van) is covered in snow, I won't be able to wear my flip flops tomorrow, but I refuse, REFUSE to bring the parka back.  You may have won this time Mother Nature, but I've got my eye on you and I may not have been born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you but I'm gonna show you on a daily basis until this matter is cleared up.  You must be like one of those hard core vegetarians that hates themselves for being made of meat because clearly you suck at making spring happen.

My hometown weather forcast

Current: Snow Showers
Wind: N at 0 km/h
Humidity: 91%
Wed
Snow Showers
-2°C | -8°C

No comments: