Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She'll be coming round the mountain.....

I did it!  Tubing was AWESOME!! The chair lift was not!  I was scared to death, dangling off the ground from this teeny tiny little hook.  From afar, the ski lift looks all safe, its not until you're on it that you realize holy shit!  "Ummmm Mr. Ski Lift Operator Boy, ummmm have you seen this thing?  Do you know that having someone with my ginormousness will do to this rig?  Have you seen how small that  is that hook thing is thats holding me up?  Mr. Ski Lift Boy, ummmm you see my chub right? Am I going to make your machine scream?"  "Ma'am, you need to get on now 6 chairs have gone by and there's people waiting!"



So me and my son get on and I have to pull the bar down, I make the the seat shake. OMG, I'm gonna fall!  "I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm not ok."........ I have a death grip on the bar and on my son, the little bugger keeps moving he's like a fricken mongoose!  Any little movement makes me hyperventilate, if I could see my knuckles through my gloves they would be white.  This is the longest ride ever!  The punk kids ahead of us are hopping around and making the rope move, and giving me a heart attack. 

Anyone that knows me knows that I don't have the hand eye coordination down pat.  I have to lift the bar up over my head, grab Brady and run, yes RUN off the chair lift.  Here we go...........

Now we get to go tubing!!!  We all go down the hill together in one big bundle of tubes.  I'm holing on to my boys hands and we keep going around and around and around in circles as we slide down the hill.  I am laughing so hard I feel like I'm gonna pee my pants!  OMG, I'm loosing Brady, he's slipping away, oh wait I can feel fingers I still have him.  We are going soooooooo fast!  My abs hurt from trying to keeping myself upright and laughing so hard.

I can't wait to go again, oh frick that means the chair lift again double frick!

No comments: