Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 5, 2011

it takes a villiage

I have an amazing group of women in my life that are a wealth of information, laughter,  and just plain wicked awesomeness.   We are all having the RNY Gastric Bypass through the same clinic, most of us are all at the same stage, some a step behind.  I am one of 5 beautiful women in our circle.



 I love the fact that we can share our experiences during our journey.  Like Friday for instance, I was a wealth of information for 2 of my girls.  I shared my endo expertise with the ladies and they were way grateful.  It was totally helpful for them to know that they had to swallow and not spit the yucky spray.  And that stretching the night before would be helpful for when the camera was being crammed down their throat. 


I live by the life lesson "share not scare"  I think I did a good job.  While I am at it I will share another life lesson I live by, "just because you can get it on, doesn't mean it fits".  That one is true on so many levels.   I mean whats worse then being at with your kids at the mall and you see some chick who's ass is eating her pants, whether she's a size 2 or a 22 it's still not cool.  I am also not a fan of camel toe's or moose knuckles (a male camel toe), why on earth do they sell the stretch/spandex pants to the fat chicks?  Or even at all, I've seen some skinny bitches with a bad case of the camel toe  this nuisance knows no bounds, it can creep up at anytime and is not gender specific.  This past fall our local WalMart was selling jeggings in the chubby chick section, and I was like OMG our city is going to have a camel toe epidemic on their hands.

I always manage to get off topic some how, huh?