Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cougar Town

So tomorrow night I am going out with some of the girls from work for a birthday party.  It's not just any birthday party, it's my bestie's birthday, Dorothy.  You can call her Doe Doe, or Doeiest, whatev she likes them all.  So my Doe Doe is turning all of 25!  Do you know how that makes me feel?  Well for starters they fricken call me Mama Bear!  (not cool girls)  I  am a married 33 year old hanging out with the twentysomethings.   It makes me feel like such a cougar, especially when Doeiest sends me huting for boys.  She sees a cute boy that she likes and then I have to bring them to her. 






I act like I don't want to do it, but  It's like a game for me, I'll be like "ok, Boy, you and I are like besties and see that girl over there I'm gonna introduce you to her, but you have to play along like we know each other, K" .  It totally works every time, because boys are soooooo easy.  You  just have to quickly get their attention just like string to a cat and then you can basically get them to do anything.  And of course Dorothy plays along like she had NO IDEA any of this was going on.




It totally doesn't even embarrass me to talk to the young boys for her, because I know that I am fan-fricken-tastic and that if any of the little boys ever like "turned me down" or whatever, it wouldn't bother me because I know that I have someone amazing at home that loves me no mater what I look like.  And that I don't have enough time to waste on someone so meaningless.  It would totally be their loss btw.  I mean for reals.  I usually end up asking some random boys if I am too old to be at the bar, or if they think I'm a cougar.  I just think it's funny.

No comments: