Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Date Night

February 2011

Had a totally fantastic time with my Jerry Bear last night on our date.  We went to The Keg for dinner and Manish's girlfriend Vanessa was our waitress.  At first I didn't recognize her like at all, it wasn't until we were ready to order that I figured out who she was.  I can't be expected to remember everyone right, after all I am a princess.

After dinner we went to Chapter's and I got caught up on all my celebrity gossip.  People seemed more shocked that an anorexic actress and a country singer had a baby via surrogacy then a 63 year old singer and his partner ( they are gay btw ), huh.  Also skimmed a book Shit my Kids Ruined.  Loved it!  Check out http://www.shitmykidsruined.com/ for some on line laughter.