Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 12, 2011

But I didn't even go to Margaritaville?



Mama Bear feels hungover today even though I didn't even have any alcoholic bevies last night.  My voice is squeaky, my body hurts EVERYWHERE, and I can barely keep my head up.  It was a long night for a cougar like myself, I was up at 7am after sleeping with my octoboy all night (which means I got a craptastic sleep) had running around to do all day and after my night out I didn't get home and to bed until 4am!  I guess I am not as young as I used to be.  I am dragging my heels I feel like such a slug,  my feet feel like I have cement shoes.

I had to take my boys to a swimming birthday party, 20 screaming, soaking wet, sugar coated kids just what I need today. (at least I won't be there for when the sugar bomb crashes)  Oh AND I get to go to work right after the kiddie party, how fun for me.   I hope I can make it till midnight.  I hope my kids can sleep in their own bed tonight 'cause mommy needs some sleep tonight.

No comments: