Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mama's got a brand new bag



.........or at least I got a new date to meet the surgeon.  March fricken 14th!  Are you kidding me I wanted to be having my surgery then.  I've been studying and everything so I could be all ready on short notice.  I wanted my stomach to be the size of a grape by then so I could start eating baby food.  This process sucks for someone without patience like me. 




On a funner note my husband did some pre-spring maintenance due to the fact that I am sooooooo done with winter and because we sorta missed Valentine's Day.  I was working midnights on real Valentine's day so we didn't pull any rabbits out of our hats that night aka no magic happened.  So my wonderful Hubby wubby took me to a honeymoon suite for some maintenance.  We had so much fun, I had got to Lush and bought a bunch of bath bombs for the hot tub, I bought myself a new nightie.  We made the magic happen all over that hotel room!

Some kids were fooling around in the hallway they knocked on our door and took off, then came back to the scene of the crime!  stoopid kids, who does that?  Anyway I was looking through the peep hole at the door and when the came back just as they were going to knock on the door again, I pulled it open.  I scared the crap out of them, they looked like when Leonardo DiCaprio when he played that  re-taard in that movie, you know the one, Titanic I think that's the one.  Anyway I told them that they had the wrong room and slammed the door.  Jerry Bear had no clue what was going on, I almost peed myself I was laughing so hard.  I sounded like a wookie, hyperventilating and everything.  Then Jer went to get ice and told on them at the front desk.  I love telling, I know its childish and immature, but it feel so good to see a little piece of someone die inside when then get in trouble.




No comments: