Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yup, I'm an addict!

October 2010

Quitting my diet pepsi addiction is way harder than coffee.  I would have thought coffee would be harder to quit.  Hopefully if I'm not having an extra large Tim Horton's with 3 cream and 3 sugar (sometimes 2-3 per day), I might even lose a pound or two.
I meet with the dietitian early in the morning.  I'm nervous, I don't know what to expect.  I remember her from high school.  She seems nice, we talk about how and what I eat.  She seems quite pleased with everything except for the fact that I don't eat breakfast.  Well ya know what? Breakfast food sucks!  Toast is just dried up bread........ I just don't like breakfast its also due to laziness and, time restrictions on school days ( I have 2 boys ages 6 and 8 both awesome).  Kelly suggests I try Glucerna its for geriatric people, but she tries to make it sound cool, so I will drink it.  She even gives me samples.  This girl is serious about breakfast.  I soon find out Glucerna is like drinking chocolate flavored chalk.  The label tells you to "chill for improved taste"  ummmmm fyi the chilling does nothing, it still tastes like crap.  This REALLY makes me look forward to the 2 weeks I'm going to be enjoying Optifast.  I wonder if you have to chill that too?

No comments: