Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus

December 2010

OH The Holidays...... all the family, the get togethers, barf.  I don't want to be the chubby one anymore.  I wish I could fast forward to next year.  Alas, I am stuck here in 2010 in my pants that are too tight, my shirt is well, actually my shirt is fabulous,  I just bought it, it's black and sheer and has ruffles down the front!  I love pretty things.  I wasn't going to spend anymore money on clothes until after surgery, but I needed a pick me up.  You know how it is right? 



So I totally don't know how we made it through the holidays, it was exhausting.  The boys were whiny which was awesome, made the holidays much more enjoyable for us.  I told my Jerry Bear that I didn't want Santa to give me any chocolate and stuff especially since I am trying wean myself off all that.  What did I do instead, I ate his...... say it ain't so!  It could be worse, I am not sure how, but I keep telling myself that.  I am trying to to beat myself up too much about it.



It's almost the end of the year and I still haven't heard anything from the surgeon about my Endo.  I'm a bit miffed, actually a lot miffed. I would have had the bypass surgery during the holidays if I could.  I'm so glad my Jerry Bear is her to "maintain" me because I am starting to annoy myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: I would like to thankyou for such an enlightening post. I dont by and large reply on blogs as I wish to lurk and read. However your style of literature is uncomplicated to understand, I love the fact that it is clear and to the point. I will make sure that I mail your blog to my acquaintances as I am certain they will not only like reading your post but also find it extremely instructive.