Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cabin Fever


January 2011

The weather outside is frightful ( I live in Northern Ontario, Canada) its January the 2nd, you know what that means?  The kids go back to school!  I love my boys so much, but I could not wait to see their little faces all bundled up to go out the door this morning.  They have been driving me CrAzY lately.  It has been ridiculously cold outside so the "cabin fever" has set in at our homestead.  I am sooooo ready for this winter to be over.  Minus 40 plus windshield factor, totally not a fan.  I'm a princess and it's hard to look fantastic dressed in a parka, Sorel boots and toque.  The only hat a princess should ever wear is a crown.




Jeremy suprised me by booking the day off work today so we can spend some time together.   My Jerry Bear took me out for a nice lunch and then we enjoyed shopping without having to yell at the kids.  See it's all about the maintenance!  This usually means he wants some afternoon delight.  Hmmmmm what's a girl to do? 


I've been patient, like really patient and so I decided to call the surgeons office and see what is taking so GD long.  They have had my referral for like almost a month, what's the fricken hold up already?  They tell me "oh we have a pile to go through call us back in a week or 2".  I don't think they realize they are holding up something so important.  This is going to change my life!  I don't want to wait another 2 weeks!   I don't think I can take this much longer!