Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dear Diary


August 2010

So, I went to the mail box on my way out the door and it was there!  The letter that I had been waiting for, for like 2 years!  Who knew an envelope could be soooo exciting.  I ripped that sucker open right away.  My hands were shaking, I had a tear in my eye, I had the number to the Bariatric Center dialed before I even got to the looser cruiser.  I drive a mini van, I know its a tragedy. 

 Anyway, I called and booked my appointment for orientation.......It's for the first week of September!  I am so excited, I might barf.......nope I'm good all good.  My husband can come too which is awesome because we do everything together.  I am "a little" high maintenance, ok a lot, but I have embraced my inner princessness and Jeremy loves to maintain me.

No comments: