Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Potty Mouth

January 2011

So the I'm beginning to feel the impending doom of surgery and the fact that my stomach will soon be the size of an olive.  I am having cravings and thoughts, thoughts and CRAVINGS....... what is going to happen when I have cravings after the surgery?  I wont be able to have a Big Mac attack post op and even if I did I sure as heck wouldn't be able to eat one.  I am so glad that I have 5 years of post op care with my dietitian Kelly.   You may remember her, she was the one with the breakfast issues.

I really want this to be a success and I don't want my last few weeks pre-op to be a food free for all.  I think I need to make an appointment with Kelly now.  Nip this in the bud so I don't end up eating my meals on the toilet due to dumping syndrome.  Doesn't dumping syndrome sound like fun, like something you'd do in the sandbox if you were the kid that ate paste.  I remember how delicious paste used to be.