Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ADH......Oh look a bird

January 2011


Since the beginning of my journey I had only told a few people, my bestie Dorothy, my mom, and my Jerry Bear of course. I was keeping it a bit of secret, not sure why, I guess I was worried about negative responses.  For the most part everyone was pretty pumped for me.  One thing that stung a bit was when my momma bear told my aunt ( a former nurse)  she, of course, had a friend with dumping syndrome (http://www.bariatric-surgery-source.com/dumping-syndrome.html) and that is all my mom could focus on.  I told my momma bear that she probably wasn't following a proper diet, I totally don't think she heard me.  I stopped listening to her after awhile because I was shopping for something pretty.  I am easily distracted.   I've been told I have ADH.......oh look a bird!  LOL just kidding.  Then I started to tell everyone I know, the randoms at work, that weird cousin that no one talks to at the reunions it was a verbal diarrhea of sorts.

Guess what!!! I have an appointment for the endoscopy!  It will be next Wednesday!  I get to fast again, awesome!  OMG this is actually happening.  I am just weeks away from my dream.  Luckily I have the day off, so I don't have to worry about that and my Jerry Bear can take care of me when I get home.