Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Price of Deflation


I've had quite a few bad days on this opticrap I have 5 days left, some days are minute by minute and others have been easier.  Jeremy has done a lot of spring maintenance already and it's only just begun.  He will definitely have his hands full with me after Friday.  (That's when I have my internal organs re-arranged) I feel sorry for him because I know he will have his hands full.




I am starting to see results all ready!  I have already lost 18 pounds!  The fraternals have shrunk, why do the boobs always have to go first?  I have been deflated!  My bras used to look like the cup runneth over, now I have room for like 2 of those chicken cutlet things (on each side) that the flat chested girls use.  They still look fantastic, just on a smaller scale, I guess that's the price I have to pay.

No comments: