Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I gots my hair did!







Today was my first day off with my Jerry Bear he was looking like a lumber jack and decided he needed a little manscaping.  I agreed and we headed to the barber.   Our barber is one of those "I know everything and everyone" guidos, Jer has been going to him forever I usually just sit there with my mouth shut because he usually has something offensive to say.



After that treat I decided that Jeremy shouldn't be the only pretty on in the house, so I booked myself an appointment too!  I rarely spend money on hair maintenance, so I decided to go all out.  I got highlights and haircut, a good 8 inches, cut off!  I couldn't donate it because I have premature greying and often dye my hair.  I said PRE-mature greying! So I went short, not playing for the other team short, but short all the same.  I love it, it's so easy.


I got my Gleek on last night, love that show, love the music, love the characters, and especially love not having to watch commercials.  The PVR saved our marriage along with the dishwasher, the air conditioner, oh and the fact that we are madly in love with each other helped too.

No comments: