Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I kissed a girl and I liked it!




I got to see my friend Leah today!  She moved to Kamloops, BC, 2 years ago, so I don't often get to see her.  She is in town because a friend of ours is getting married and she is in the wedding party.  Being friends with Leah is like playing with a sugar coated puppy, the really cute kind that like trips on its paws because it hasn't grown into them yet, oh and rainbows lots and lots of rainbows!


I made Leah turn red and stop breathing today because she was laughing so hard.  I love that kid!  She can turn my frown upside down any day.  She had fish taco's for lunch today, I don't even know what a fish taco is, but it looked fun.  With Leah everything is fun.  Leah likes to have fun too, she is planning a bachelorette party for her work friend.......its a Jersey Shore theme!  They are all gonna bronzer it up and wear Snookie do's, how much fun is that?!

  I guess I have a bit of a crush on my fab friend Leah.

No comments: