Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Opti-gross




I don't know how, but I made it through Day 1, I worked an evening shift and well, it sucked I was so fricken cranky, so nauseated, so just not in the mood!  I could feel my stomach eating itself, I had a headache and could have easily killed someone or punched a baby! (I wouldn't really punch a baby you know that right)

 

Day 2, I went grocery shopping highly not recommended when you haven't eaten in two days except for Jello.  I can actually hear my internal organs shrinking.  I picked out my Jello and my Crystal Light oh and my broth I know you're jealous.   Jer had a hard time picking out foods for him and the boys to eat for the next two weeks he feels all guilty about me not being able to have solid foods.




Day 3, worked a day shift.  Up at 630 am on my feet all day running labs and answering calls for all the needy emergency doctors, talk about high maintenance.  I felt so sick all day, nauseated, shaky, like I was going to faint, so I decided to take a walk down to the bariatric clinic to see if I could do anything different to stop feeling this way.  I get there and start talking to Kelly and I start crying like a little girl, I was done something needed to give.  Then my saving grace Vivian to the rescue, Viv decided that I needed to be off work until surgery and I totally agreed.  Money will be tight, but my health is more important.



Day 4, had my Opitgross this morning after Jerrybear let me sleep in till 1100 because he loves me.  I decided to take the boys out for a bit, we went to McDonald's playhouse I was drinking my Crystal Light while they ate their happy meals.  It didn't bother me at all.  After that we went to feed the deer at a local conservation site.  When we got home I was so worn out and all I did was drive my car for a little while.  I hope this gets easier as the days go on.  I want to be healthy and I know that this pain and discomfort I am going through is just for a short period of time.


No comments: