Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 25, 2011







I've been home now for a few days, I have had to give myself daily blood thinner injections.  I have to do the fake out every fricken time before I stab myself into the gut.  It's kinda like when you do your own waxing and your sitting there holding it wanting to pull it off, but you know that its not gonna be awesome, so you wait, and you wait until you have enough courage to pull that bad boy off.  It usually takes me about 3-4 tries before I can to it.




I love the fact that every day when I weigh myself I am a less than the day before!  And I am not ever hungry.  I am still on modified fluids which basically means I can have my protein drinks, broth, and milk.   I am looking forward to full fluids that starts on Friday!! Hello creamy soups, yogurt, sugar free puddings and thinned oatmeal! I get to use a utensil to eat again! OMFG I will have choices!



Guess what?!?  My parents went to pick up my prize for me!  I am so excited!  This will totally get me through till Friday now.  I have 1 can of Mocha espresso protein and 1 can of Vanilla Latte plus 2 shakers, a hat and a carrying case.  The hat is all bedazzled I love it!

No comments: