Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's my party!

Tomorrow is my Birthday, I'm turning 29 for the for the 5th time I think?  Who really keeps track of these things anyway?  I am such a lucky girl that I get a 2 day birthday event, today my hubby planned a family/friend party and tomorrow I get to go out for dinner with my three favorite men!



My little niece and nephew were over, OMG they are cute.  My neph has an obsessive toy story disorder, it's mad cute he thinks he is Buzz Lightyear.  He has a "running button" on his chest and when you touch him he wiggles his way up and down the hall.  I love that kid.  He likes to be topless so I'd like to call him neph it rhymes with Heff, Hugh Heffner but that's just wrong on so many levels.  My niece on the other hand, she is one of those pretty girls, but she can hold her own with the big boys.  She made me proud when the boys did something to make her cry and then she wiped away her tears and went right back to playing.  That's my girl.

I had asked for gift cards so that I can buy clothes after I go for surgery.  I am very excited to shop in the regular sizes at any store.  I haven't been able to do that since like pre-school.

No comments: