Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Back!



I am Back!  I suffered a mild case of the I don't give a shits.  I was all like feeling sorry for myself because I hit a plateau like 2 times! I've been bored and I have no pretty clothes any more ('cause they are all too big).  Since I haven't been working I am too poor to buy myself pretty things and Jer is too poor to give me walking around money.  I guess its a good thing I'm going back to work on Friday. 



I went to see a movie with my friend Jenny.  Jenny is special, not Forrest Gump special, but been my friend through thick and thin, Christmas morning kind of special.  We were each others brides maids, so it was very fitting that we went to see Brides Maids together. 

The universe has wanted Jenny and I to be  friends since the beginning of time.  Because Jenny was a November baby we missed being at the same school together in JK/SK.  Her parents moved across the street from my childhood home about a year after we moved away.  Our husbands went to high school together and where on the same curling teams.  And  one fateful afternoon I was working at one of my first jobs.  It was a shitty job.....I was the "would you like to apply for a Sears card" girl.  Jenny worked in the hair salon and liked my free gifts.  The universe finally won!

No comments: